Maxshield is located on the Gold Coast operated by Bryce Wilson who has been in the roofing business for over 20 years. As a company we strive hard and aim to give a quality product at a price not matched, we use superior paint and coating products that carry a 10 year manufacture guarantee and we give you a 10 year workmanship guarantee. We will come to you with honest advice and no pushy salesmen, our name and reputation depends on us providing you with a quailty finished product as we give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We work hard to maintain our good name and our work includes the ridge capping, power washing the whole roof not just the bit you can see and finish the job off with an impressive total roof restoration.
Maxshield endeavour to provide a friendly yet professional service with a small business personal roof repair service and big business professionalism at a reasonable price. We will not be beaten on a genuine price nor will our first price be excessive, it will already be competitive and low compared to others.
Call BRYCE WILSON today on
Mobile 0421 247 222
and be surprised at our low pricing policy.
The best cost effective way of having the look of a new roof, and receiving all the repairs and maintenance needed in our harsh climate is to call us for an obligation free appraisal and quote for the work to make your biggest investment maintain its value.
All roof restorations involve the following procedures:-
• Clean the roof - High pressure water blasting using high pressured water to take off dirt, we use only the very best commercial equipment including rotating water blaster and then after we clean off with the high pressure washer. So in effect your roof gets two cleans to remove all the mould and pollution to bring the face of the tile back to a stable, clean surface ready for painting.
• Repointing - Using the product Flexipoint, all ridge capping and gable cement work will be pointed, and re-bedded where needed.
• Repairs - All broken tiles will be replaced and any other issues will be fixed prior to painting.
• Sealing - Once prepared properly the roof needs a sealer before the colour coats of paint.
• Painting - Two coats of paint are applied at this point. The type of paint used is determined by the condition of roof and the needs of the client.
• Clean up - To complete the roof restorations, we clean down everywhere and leave it spotless.
• Our paint is produced and manufactured by an Australian owned company and comes with a minimum of a ten year guarantee and is up to the job of protecting your investment in our harsh Australian sunlight conditions.
• Maxshield Coatings understands that:-
No one likes the idea of maintenance, but the reality is that from new a roof can expect to need help within 10- 12 years. But once all the maintenance has been carried out it should be a minimum of ten years before you need to worry again. What is re-pointing? Under all ridge capping is a bed of cement mixture that holds the ridge capping straight and level. Over the top of this is applied the pointing. The vast majority of houses have a cement based pointing which after extremes in heat and cold can crack and loose strength.
We use Flexi pointing compound to re-point all ridge capping, this is troweled over the existing pointing with our Flexi pointing compound to achieve an incredible strong flexible adhesion between the roof and ridge capping. Most times the ridge capping is able to be re-pointed without the added cost of re-bedding as well.
If a roof has loose ridge capping, then it can be the weak spot a nasty storm finds. Once wind lifts one ridge cap then a domino effect can happen, or best case scenario, it’s just water entry point.
Finding leaks in a roof can be a frustrating and rewarding job. We pride ourselves in fixing problems where others have failed. We also supply and fit whirlybirds to your roof that will allow for the summer heat to be removed from your loft space and help with your electricity costs, this is a real saving and very much an added benefit in keeping your home cool in the summer months.
We also supply, install and repair skylights. There is not a roofing or associated job, like rainwater guttering and downpipes that we will not renew repair or replace for you.
Copyright © Maxshield Roof Restorations 2011 Maxshield Roof Restorations Gold Coast